Decasers for reshipper unloadingDecasers (also called Uncasers) are used to unload containers from reshipper cases. The containers are packed in "necks down" position in cases and are shipped from the container manufacturer with the case tops unsealed. The decasers automatically unload and single file the containers in continuous motion, delivering empty containers and cases to the packaging line.
A-B-C decasers provide fast and efficient reshipper unloading, doing the work of three machines: flap opening, decasing, and bottle single filing - in continuous, mechanical, high speed operation. With over 50 years of proven production in the wine and distilled spirits industries, these decasers are a solid investment for any reshipper case operation.
- Decase tall glass or plastic bottles
- Speeds to 70 cpm
- Runs RSC, HSC or RSC Tablock cases
- High speed decasing of round, oval or irregular bottles, glass or plastic
- Speeds to 50 cpm
- Features to provide maximum stability for unstable containers, no drop unloading
- High volume operation in a small footprint machine
- Wide speed and container range
- NO-DROP container handling maintains package integrity
- Reduce labor and increase efficiency
- No-drop bottle handling reduces breakage
- Maintains highest container integrity