Case Erector | Model 400T
Tape sealing case erector
For high speed tape sealing, you need a machine built for the job. Starting with this erector’s heavy steel frame, it is packed with production features that ensure reliable, long term operation on the packaging line. Its powerful, continuous motion drive speeds through case forming and sealing and the walking beam case transfer squares cases as they travel.
Built for real-world production, this erector has features that accommodate poor corrugated and keep on running. Combining top productivity and low cost of ownership, this powerful machine will be a solid addition to your packaging line.
- Erect and tape seal cases to 40 cpm
- Low level magazine- load KDs with no lifting
- Tape roll replacement is quick and easy
- No tools changeover
- Designed to run out-of-spec corrugated, warped KDs, and high recycled content cases
* Machine specifications subject to change. Guarding may be different than shown.