Model 72SA Semi Automatic Palletizer
This simple and efficient Model 72SA case palletizer makes it easy to upgrade your hand palletizing operation, without losing the flexibility of manual palletizing. This case palletizer eliminates the bending and lifting associated with manual palletizing, reducing the risk of back injuries and resulting high insurance premiums. It allows case feed from any direction, providing unlimited flexibility, and the small footprint saves floor space. If your needs change, this semi-automatic case palletizer is designed for an easy upgrade to automatic operation.
Palletizing is as simple as 1-2-3
1. As cases feed by conveyor, the operator slides them into the correct pallet pattern.
2. When the layer is complete, the operator presses the pushbutton, and the layer is automatically placed squarely on the previous pallet layer.
3. The table automatically returns to its original position for the next load.
Features and Benefits
- Layer Squaring
Increase operator efficiency
No lifting, stooping or walking around the pallet is required to operate this case palletizer. Once a layer is formed, the operator simply presses the start button and the layer is palletized automatically.
Features to maximize palletizing production
Stable layer transfer is ensured by the stainless steel, tapered stripper plate. The elevator table is counterweighted and frequency-driven to remove load stress from the drive motor, ensuring smooth transport and longer motor life. It is supported by crossbar reinforcing beams to reduce case friction.
Square layers palletize into high quality pallet loads
A rear layer retainer plate and two side layer squaring plates center each layer on the pallet. The layer is held firmly to retain it squarely during the deposit cycle.
A low friction roller transfer table is available to allow easy handling of heavy and shrinkwrapped cases.
Designed for your needs today and in the future
While each machine is pre-programmed for case sizes and pallet patterns to accommodate your current requirements, flexibility for future requirements is built in. A complete selection of case infeed and pallet discharge alternatives are available, as well as many case orienting and accumulation options.
Model 72SA Videos
High Performance Palletizing Features:
- Heavy steel frame construction- 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design - Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress
- Stainless steel, tapered stripper plate for smooth load transfer
- Rear layer retainer plate and side layer squaring plates for square pallets
- Allen-Bradley PLC operation
- IEC motor starters
- Variable frequency motor drives
Optional Palletizer features:
- Low friction roller transfer table to accommodate heavy or shrinkwrapped cases
- Upgrade to fully automatic operation
- Powered pallet discharge conveyor
Floor Plan Drawings