Model 72A Palletizer
Here's a top performing palletizer for cases, trays or totes, with features for ultra-smooth case transit, perfect load positioning, and rapid product changeover for all your palletizing needs. This Model 72A palletizer features low level construction providing the freedom of floor level operation, and a clean, open profile that ensures easy access. Modular designs provide total flexibility for your palletizing production requirements today and in the future.
Features and Benefits
- Product Feed
- Layer Transfer
Economical floor level palletizer
While this palletizer operates at floor level, it accepts cases from any level. So you can enjoy the benefits of low level operation with low, medium or high level case feed.
The clean, open construction and floor level access points of this palletizer simplify routine maintenance. On-floor operation allows plant personnel to monitor palletizer operation while performing other tasks.
Touch screen operator panel puts you in control of all palletizing operations
The color display shows real-time operating data and allows independent operation of all palletizing functions, diagnostics, and changeover settings. It provides an easy to follow sequence for auto and manual functions, and auto-setup for daily, shift or batch runs. Preventative maintenance messages automatically alert the operator for periodic or routine maintenance.
Palletizer features positive load transfer
Designed for reliable and powerful load transfer, the 72A palletizer features a mechanical row pusher bar with a dual chain drive. It utilizes a counterweighted elevator table to ensure stable product transfer and eliminate stress on the drive motor, for longer motor life. The vertical transport is powered by a variable frequency motor drive, which eliminates shock to the product by providing a soft start and stop during load transport.
Angled, reinforced transfer table ensures effortless layer transfer
The stainless reinforced elevator table is designed for the long haul. The heavy gauge stainless transfer plate is supported by crossbar reinforcing beams, reducing case friction and eliminating table load stress for case palletizing.
Pre-programmed product feed and orientation for smooth operation
The automatic infeed timing belt controls case spacing and infeed for proper orientation, row and gap configuration.
Features to ensure efficient case transport to palletizing
The self-adjusting layer retainer sweep bar on the 72A palletizer compensates for case load variations, to ensure a positive sweep for every load. It automatically centers each layer on the pallet, eliminating additional adjustments during changeover.
Designed for your palletizing needs today and in the future
While each machine is pre-programmed for case sizes and pallet patterns to accommodate your current requirements, flexibility for future requirements is built in. A complete selection of product infeed and pallet discharge alternatives are available, as well as many case orienting and accumulation options for case palletizing.
Model 72A Videos
High Performance Palletizing Features:
- Heavy steel frame construction- 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength
- Automatic infeed timing belt
- Turning post and powered roller case orienter
- Electro-mechanical dual chain-driven layer pusher bar
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design and tapered stripper plate - Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
Features for Reliable Palletizing Operation:
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress
- Adjustable layer retainer bar
- Allen-Bradley PLC
- IEC motor starters
- Variable frequency motor drives
Reduced Maintenance Features:
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation
- Sealed bearings throughout
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings
- Elevated beacon fault light
- Modem for remote diagnostics and new layer pattern programming
A-B-C's Intelligent Control gives you more
Included in the base price of the machine, this package features:
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation
- Pre-programmed case size and pallet layer configurations
- Standard fault detection features
Touchscreen control panel provides:
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions
- Diagnostic status report screen
- Input/output machine status
- On-screen case counter
Optional Palletizer features:
- Custom case orientation devices including turning wheels and pop-up blade stops
- Layer squaring devices
- Automatic pallet handling/dispenser
- Bottom sheet dispenser
- Automatic case panel orientation to show labels or other identification on all four sides of the finished pallet
- Layer sheet insertion
- Roller stripper plate assembly for shrink-wrapped products
Floor Plan Drawings
Click the link below to download the floor plan in .dwg format. If you need another format, please call 800-237-5975 and we will be happy to help.
- Model 72A Floor Plan