For glass or plastic containers, choose the Model 101, a pick and place uncaser that provides smooth and gentle product handling to maintain optimum package integrity.
The pick and place operation is servo-driven, providing precise container placement thereby reducing label damage and container scuffing. Containers are not dropped, but are gently lowered to the bottom of the case, providing:
- Improved bottle stability when handling lightweight plastic containers
- Reduced risk of breakage when handling glass
- Gentle handling of heavy, industrial-sized containers
- Offers packagers the option to use thin-wall containers without sacrificing packaging performance
Non-contact sensors monitor decasing operation, providing instant response to changing conditions
- All machine actions are controlled by PLC for precise operation
- Robotic uncasing head is programmed to travel the shortest path from conveyor to case and back, for maximum speed and efficiency
Containers are firmly controlled from conveyor to case, utilizing a variety of container grippers depending on the product. The gripping mechanisms space the containers during transfer to accommodate case partitions and ensure smooth packing with no bottle contact.
Changeover is a simple three step process: adjust or replace container gripper assembly, slide product guide rails to accommodate the new containers, and select the new container on the control panel.
Click the link below to download the floor plan in .dwg format. If you need another format, please call 800-237-5975 and we will be happy to help.