Model 436 Top Case Sealer for Adhesive Sealing
With a super small footprint (only 10’ long) and A-B-C’s trademark rugged construction, this sealer will satisfy your most challenging case sealing requirements. Quality components include a pacer-belt case transfer that automatically feeds and spaces cases for precision sealing, a rotary tucker for smooth, high speed flap folding, and flexible compression rollers for secure adhesive sealing. For quality, value, and versatility in a production case sealer, choose the Model 436 from A-B-C. With top case sealing to 75 cpm.
*shown with optional stainless frame and gull wing guard doors
Features and Benefits
- Case Feed
- Compression Rollers
Built for production
This case sealer's painted steel frame is welded and bolted for strength, and the upper operating mechanisms are secured to the frame by a solid rack and gear system. Drive shafts are solid 1-1/4" steel. The clear guard doors combine maximum visibility with total protection as they stop production when opened. All these production features, built into a compact case sealer, make the Model 436 the solution for reliable top sealing.
Nonstop Case Feed for Reliable High Speed Sealing
Nonstop case feed keeps your line moving at maximum speed- cases may feed to the sealer back to back or spaced, and the metering belt automatically spaces each case for synchronized flap folding and sealing.
Rotary Flap Tucker for Smooth Operation
Simply smooth is the only way to describe this flap tucker. As cases pass by, it automatically rotates to gently and accurately fold the trailing inner flap of each case.
Contoured flap folders close the outer case flaps gently at the scoreline even when running cases with poor scores. A steel tongue rides between the flaps as they are folded, preventing flap overlap.
NO-CRUSH Compression Rollers provide Secure Adhesive Sealing and Square Cases
This compression section has flexible rollers that compress the case flaps securely to provide square, well-sealed cases that run efficiently in automatic palletizing operations.
Superior Flexibility- Seal with hot melt adhesive and tape on the same machine
Built with independent sealing modules for hot melt adhesive and tape, this sealer is easily converted from one sealing method to another: simply remove the sealing module and replace it with the alternate sealing module. If only one sealing method is desired, the case sealer may be furnished for tape or hot melt sealing only. Alternate sealing modules may be purchased separately.
Model 436 Videos
- Case range: RSC, CSSC cases
- Electrical: Primary 230 or 440v, 60hz, 3ph, NEMA 12
- Mechanical: 1 hp motor
- Air: .08 cu. ft. per cycle at 60 psi
- Speed: To 75 cases/minute. Consult A-B-C for details
High Performance Features:
- Automatic case feed- pacer belt infeed automatically feeds cases spaced or back to back
- Automatic minor flap closing
- Contoured cast aluminum flap folders
- Top quality hot melt adhesive applicator/ tape applicator
- NO-CRUSH flexible compression rollers that compress case flaps securely to provide square, well-sealed cases
- Gull-wing style high visibility doors that stop production when opened
- Low voltage control circuit transformer
- Convenient power on-off button
- Seal with hot melt or tape interchangeably
Reduced Maintenance Features:
- Rapid-adjust cranks for case change
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Self lubricated pneumatic tucker
- Self-lubricating air cylinders
- Adjustable leveling footpads
- Automatic water eliminator
- Elevated beacon fault light
Floor Plan Drawings