Model 436T Top Case Sealer for Tape Sealing
With a super small footprint (only 10’ long) and A-B-C’s trademark rugged construction, this sealer will satisfy your most challenging sealing requirements. Quality components include a pacer-belt case transfer that automatically feeds and spaces cases for precision sealing, a rotary tucker for smooth, high speed flap folding, and flexible compression rollers for secure tape sealing. For quality, value, and versatility in a production case sealer, choose the Model 436T from A-B-C. High speed top case sealing to 50 cpm.
*shown with optional stainless frame and gull wing guard doors
Features and Benefits
- Case Feed
- Tape System
Built for production
This case sealer's painted steel frame is welded and bolted for strength, and the upper operating mechanisms are secured to the frame by a solid rack and gear system. Drive shafts are solid 1-1/4" steel. The clear guard doors combine maximum visibility with total protection as they stop production when opened. All these production features, built into a compact case sealer, make the Model 436 the solution for reliable top sealing.
Nonstop Case Feed for Reliable High Speed Sealing
Nonstop case feed keeps your line moving at maximum speed- cases may feed to the sealer back to back or spaced, and the metering belt automatically spaces each case for synchronized flap folding and sealing.
Rotary Flap Tucker for Smooth Operation
Simply smooth is the only way to describe this flap tucker. As cases pass by, it automatically rotates to gently and accurately fold the trailing inner flap of each case.
Contoured flap folders close the outer case flaps gently at the scoreline even when running cases with poor scores. A steel tongue rides between the flaps as they are folded, preventing flap overlap.
Tape System designed for maximum uptime
The tape system is externally mounted, making it quick and easy to replace an empty tape roll and return to production. An optional "roll empty" sensor stops the sealer as the end of the tape leaves the roll. The attendant simply replaces the tape, and attaches the new roll to the tail of the previous one.
Model 436T Videos
- Case range: RSC, CSSC cases
- Electrical: Primary 230 or 440v, 60hz, 3ph, NEMA 12
- Mechanical: 1 hp motor
- Air: .08 cu. ft. per cycle at 60 psi
- Speed: To 50 cases/minute. Consult A-B-C for details
High Performance Features:
- Automatic case feed- pacer belt infeed automatically feeds cases spaced or back to back
- Automatic minor flap closing
- Contoured cast aluminum flap folders
- Top quality hot melt adhesive applicator/ tape applicator
- NO-CRUSH flexible compression rollers that compress case flaps securely to provide square, well-sealed cases
- Gull-wing style high visibility doors that stop production when opened
- Low voltage control circuit transformer
- Convenient power on-off button
- Seal with hot melt or tape interchangeably
Reduced Maintenance Features:
- Rapid-adjust cranks for case change
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings
- Self lubricated pneumatic tucker
- Self-lubricating air cylinders
- Adjustable leveling footpads
- Automatic water eliminator
- Elevated beacon fault light
Floor Plan Drawings